Hello, DataObjectManager users!
Let me first say that this has been a very rewarding project to have worked on, and all of your positive feedback and encouragement is very much appreciated. I'm really glad so many of you have found a use for the module. It's been far more popular than I ever expected.
That said, I'd like to throttle the energy behind the project as much as I can and get to the point that it is a powerful and robust solution for all kinds of content management in Silverstripe. Can everyone start contributing their feature requests and bug reports so I have a nice list to work off of for the next version? Here's what I have on the map right now, ordered by priority:
- Add default upload folder selection (already completed by Drye, but needs to be integrated)
- Images should display as thumbnails of their content, rather than an icon.
- Figure out what's going on with Linux vs. SWFUploadField.
- Add pagination to popup
- Integrate with Files & Images section to replace AssetTableField.
- Integrate with ModelAdmin. (I have very limited experience with ModelAdmin, so anyone who can contribute to this end, please do).
- Add validation to popup (not likely any time soon).