Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Preview: DataObjectManager module

379 Posts   62879 Views

DanStephenson

Community Member, 115 Posts

8 May 2009 at 9:37am

My WAMP has display_errors for PHP turned on. Is there another SS error reporting function?

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

8 May 2009 at 9:52am

Anyone else think it's time to start posting new problems in new threads?

If a thread is titled DataObjectManager - [subject] then it's easily identifiable as relating to this thread and searching for useful info will become a whole lot easier...looking for stuff in this thread is beyond a nightmare :)

Bo_Einzeller

Community Member, 18 Posts

8 May 2009 at 9:15pm

Hy UncleCheese
Do you have a lang-File in your module with the selected language? I think the _t function is looking at first in this array and if there's a key ['DataObjectManager']['ADD'] it will take that before the default value. Do you have the same string in your array (['DataObjectManager']['ADD'] ='Add %s' )?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4094 Posts

9 May 2009 at 1:45am

Thanks, Bo! That was it.

UncleCheese

12 May 2009 at 2:07am

Hey, DataObjectManager users! Got the email from Sam last night saying Silverstripe had approved the new forum. Thanks to all of you for your support. This is a major victory that will make support and development of the module faster and easier.

So welcome to the DataObjectManager forum! I'll be posting a screencast of the new audio/video features very soon, so check back.

And one final note -- just because we have our own forum doesn't mean we should abandon this 400-post mega-thread. I think we can get it to 1,000 by the end of the month. What do you say? :)

schellmax

Community Member, 126 Posts

12 May 2009 at 2:31am

this is really good news. thanks for all that support, unclecheese!

UncleCheese

12 May 2009 at 5:30am

Hey, subscribers,

I've added new features for audio and video. More info here:
http://www.silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/260322?showPost=260322

SilverRay

Community Member, 167 Posts

19 June 2009 at 9:37pm

Hi UncleCheese,

First time user of your module: really, really great! One little question: the "sprintf" function with all arguments shows up in the add button instead of the real button name... you've seen that before?