Please use this thread to report existing bugs with DataObjectManager or ImageGallery. I have created this in an effort to keep my to-do list organized and in one place. It's getting to be a hassle to search through threads (even in only one forum) for what needs to be fixed.
Let's try to keep this to a punchlist format rather than a discussion. The hope is that I will be able to RSS this thread and have a workable list of tasks.
Before reporting a bug:
- Make sure you update your SVN
- Make sure you have Debug::email_errors_to('[email protected]'); set in your _config.php.
- Have your PHP error reporting cranked up, if possible. White screens are not helpful.
Bug reports should include:
- A detailed description of the problem. "Upload doesn't work" is not helpful to me. Tell me everything you did leading up to the error and the content of the error, if applicable.
- Any relevant code that you have created that I can drop into my testing environment to duplicate the problem.
- Screenshots, if available.
Thanks, everyone. I hope that adhering to conventions like these will help streamline bug fixes.