Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Bug Reports

Go to End

297 Posts   52987 Views

Mat Weir

Community Member, 33 Posts

1 June 2010 at 2:20pm

Hi UncleCheese,

I am using ImageDataObjectManager from trunk with SS 2.4. I have a Photo object that extends Image.

The manager is defined in Category.php as:

$manager = new ImageDataObjectManager(
$this,
'Photos',
'Photo',
null,
array('Title' => 'Title', 'Description' => 'Description', 'DateTaken' => 'DateTaken'),
'getCMSFields_forPopup');

I have a problem where OwnerID isn't being set on the File object. It seems that Member::currentUserID() is returning 0 in line 623 of FileDataObjectManager.php. This is strange, because of echo Member::currentUserID() from the CategoryController, it returns 1.

Have you experienced this problem with the latest versions?

Cheers,

Mat Weir

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

1 June 2010 at 3:14pm

ImageDOM manages DataObjects that contain images. Not images or subclasses thereof. Try ImageAssetManager.

Mat Weir

1 June 2010 at 3:41pm

Thanks UncleCheese but I have the same problem with ImageAssetManager:

$manager = new ImageAssetManager(
   $this,
   'Photos',
   'Photo',
   array('Title' => 'Title', 'Description' => 'Description', 'DateTaken' => 'DateTaken')
);

OwnerID is set to 0 even though I'm logged in.

UncleCheese

1 June 2010 at 3:48pm

Does your Image subclass have a has_one relation to the page?

Mat Weir

1 June 2010 at 3:54pm

Yes, and everything is working except OwnerID being set in the File table. Images are uploading and showing correctly related to the page.

socks

Community Member, 191 Posts

7 June 2010 at 3:44pm

SS 2.3.6
SWFUpload r369 (I tried r375 too but that didn't seem to fix the issue)

This line in the swfupload/_config doesn't seem to be pulling from my php.ini and gives me a 20MB max upload warning:

'file_size_limit' => str_replace("M","MB",ini_get('upload_max_filesize')),

I did change swfupload/_config to this, which works, but would be nice if the other way worked too:

'file_size_limit' => '80MB',

Thank you

UncleCheese

7 June 2010 at 4:52pm

What do you mean it's not pulling from php.ini? What value is being returned? Keep in mind that with most PHP configurations, it is not possible to modify upload_max_filesize with ini_set() or with htaccess directives.

socks

Community Member, 191 Posts

8 June 2010 at 1:26pm

Well, in the past, using things like Slide Show Pro (on different host), I often had to upload a php.ini file to override the upload_max_filesize & post_max_size settings. It looks like the 20M value it's returning is the hosts default limit. So I guess my php.ini isn't really overriding.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Go to Top