Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Bug Reports


Go to End
Reply


297 Posts   52306 Views

Avatar
banal

Community Member, 901 Posts

29 September 2009 at 9:43pm

I'm using a DatePickerField inside a DOM popup, the Calendar opens, but when I click on a date, I get the following error in my console:


jQuery.datepicker is undefined

... and no date is being written to the input-field.

DOM Revision 287
This occurs on Safari 4 and Firefox 3.5 on Mac. Didn't test other browsers.

I'm quite sure this worked in older versions..

Avatar
ss23

Community Member, 9 Posts

29 September 2009 at 11:12pm

Edited: 29/09/2009 11:18pm

That didn't seem to fix the problem UncleCheese. Perhaps you would like some credentials to check for yourself? In anycase, I'm about to pm them to you now.
It's all updated to the latest SVN of your modules too.

Edit: It would seem I can't find a PM function :/. So submitted to http://www.carlinowebdesign.com/contact/ instead ;)

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

30 September 2009 at 5:31am

The BackLinkTracking() bug has finally been solved (I think) in the latest rev. See:

http://www.silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/269282?start=24

Banal, these Javascript collisions have been the bane of my existence lately. You get things stable in CMSMain, and then the popup blows up, you fix the popup, then the CMS breaks. Ugh.

I did some work on it this morning, though. One of the issues we're seeing is that the strange requirement to use BaseHref() before the file paths has caused Silverstripe to fail to view calls to the same file as unique. One class calls "jquery/somefile.js" and the other calls BaseHref()."jquery/somefile.js" and they both come in, causing a collision. In this case, livequery and jquery.js were butting heads.

Try an update and let me know? I got mine running okay.

Avatar
banal

Community Member, 901 Posts

30 September 2009 at 6:30am

Hey UncleCheese

The latest rev. 291 resolves the JavaScript issue. Thanks a lot for the fast bugfix.
I feel your pain regarding these JavaScript problems... it's a huge mess as of now. The changes made by Ingo will hopefully improve things. AFAIK they are on the roadmap for 2.4.

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

30 September 2009 at 7:07am

Yup. Counting the days. :)

Avatar
ss23

Community Member, 9 Posts

30 September 2009 at 7:23am

Thanks a bunch UncleCheese, seems to be working amazingly. :D
If I do find any issues, I'll just post again here, but seems to be fine :)

Avatar
Kalileo

Community Member, 127 Posts

8 October 2009 at 6:04pm

There seems to be an issue with the Event Calendar in second languages (using translatable) when [url=http://www.silverstripe.org/all-other-modules/show/270302#post270302] trying to add an announcement in the second language[/url]. After studying the code for a day I think this is DataObjectManager related, and that's why I post it here now.

Event Calendar works fine with Translatable, except when trying to add announcements to the calendar in the second language. When clicking the "add announcement" button, instead of the form there appears the error message:
"I can't handle sub-URLs of a CMSMain object."

When adding announcements manually to the database table CalendarDateTime they are displayed correctly, on the site and in the CMS. However when trying to edit them in the CMS (in the second language) the same "can't handle sub-URLs" error appears.

Avatar
Howard

Community Member, 215 Posts

13 October 2009 at 6:55pm

Hi UncleCheese,

Having an issue with the SWFUpload. It isn't working to upload any file in either the FDOM and AssetAdmin. If I try to upload the same files into the same folder without using SWF then it works. I have the latest trunk for both DOM and SWFUpload. I turned on Debug and I am getting 403 http errors. I put die("Hello"); into FDOM.php in the 1st line of handlesswfupload but I never get the message - it goes straight to the "An error occurred in the upload. Try again later.". The permissions are all set to 775 with apache as the group but not owner. Using SS 2.3.3.

The bottom of the debug is here

SWF DEBUG: ReturnUploadStart(): File accepted by startUpload event and readied for upload. Starting upload to http://www.dcbc.co.nz/ss/FileDataObjectManager_Controller/handleswfupload for File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadProgress (OPEN): File ID: SWFUpload_0_0
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadError: HTTP ERROR : File ID: SWFUpload_0_0. HTTP Status: 403.
SWF DEBUG: Event: uploadComplete : Upload cycle complete.
Error Code: -200, File name: Newsletter.pdf, File size: 9256, Message: 403

Happy to provide more info if I can.

Thanks,
Howard

Oh and P.S. this is printing in the top of the CMS - see screenshot [url]http://img203.yfrog.com/img203/3174/screenshot20091013at648.png[/url]

Don't perform instant validation for CalendarDateField fields; it creates usability wierdness. if(this.parentNode.className.indexOf('calendardate') == -1 || this.value) { return $('Form_EditorToolbarLinkForm').validate(this); } else { return true; } } } }, '#Form_EditorToolbarLinkForm select' : { initialise: function() { if(!this.old_onblur) this.old_onblur = function() { return true; } }, onblur : function() { if(this.old_onblur()) { return $('Form_EditorToolbarLinkForm').validate(this); } } } }); //]]>

Go to Top