Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Bug Reports

Go to End

297 Posts   102003 Views

MarcusDalgren

Community Member, 288 Posts

21 October 2009 at 11:11pm

A very small bug has snuck into the dataobject_manager.css file on line 154. The background url declaration looks like this url(../images/closebox.png') which nerfs the background image. Just adding the first ' in the parenthesis should fix it.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

22 October 2009 at 1:33am

Thanks. Fixed that.

Ben Gribaudo

Community Member, 181 Posts

27 October 2009 at 4:10am

Hello UncleCheese,

When running the latest revision of DataObjectManager against trunk (89463), I get the following error when attempting to access a page that uses DAO:
"Trying to get property of non-object" at line 681 of C:\xampp\htdocs\members\dataobject_manager\code\FileDataObjectManager.php

Line 681:
return isset($img) ? $img->CroppedImage(50,50)->URL : $file->Icon();

Any clues?

Thank you,
Ben

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

27 October 2009 at 4:19am

Check on the integrity of that file. It exists in the database, but CroppedImage() is returning false, so it either doesn't exist on the server or it's not readable.

Ben Gribaudo

27 October 2009 at 5:28am

Thanks, UncleCheese. You were correct--the file didn't exist.

Using DAO (revision 314) against SS trunk (revision 89463), bullets show up by most items in the site tree, by most tabs at the top of the page, and by the create/search/batch action buttons when viewed in FireFox 3.5.3 on Win XP. If I go into DAO's _config.php file and comment out "LeftAndMain::require_javascript("dataobject_manager/code/date_picker_field/datepicker_init.js");", the bullets disappear.

I have a screen shot but don't see a way of attaching it to this forum post.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Ben

Ben Gribaudo

28 October 2009 at 4:10am

Edited: 28/10/2009 4:11am

Hit another issue:

When using DAO to upload an image, "SecurityID doesn't match, possible CRSF attack." is displayed after uploading the image then clicking "finish" on the extra data page. This appears to be caused by the fact that the extra data page's SecurityID field has a blank value:

<input type="hidden" id="FileDataObjectManager_Popup_EditUploadedForm_SecurityID" name="SecurityID" value="" />  

If I check the value of Session::get('SecurityID') (used by Form.php on line 434 to populate SecurityID's value), it is set correctly.

In general, the SecurityID field seems to be populated correctly. The initial DAO popup window has a SecurityID field with a value (as it should):

<input type="hidden" id="FileDataObjectManager_Popup_UploadForm_SecurityID" name="SecurityID" value="15856" />  

Any ideas?

Ben

keeny

Community Member, 48 Posts

29 October 2009 at 10:46am

Hi again Uncle,

I'm still having the problem where if I upload an image in 'Files & Images' to a subfolder, the files go straight into the root of the assets folder and not into the folder I want them to.

I'm not getting any errors. Where do you think is the best place to put some debug statements so I can see what's going on?

(I'm also using subsites & cmsworkflow modules although don't know if that would affect uploads or not.)

Any help much appreciated!

wmk

Community Member, 87 Posts

30 October 2009 at 6:13am

Hi Keeny,

i also stumbled over this odd behaviour, which is well known in SS bug tracker:

http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/3914
http://open.silverstripe.org/ticket/2862

seems to be fixed in trunk but it unfortunately didn't get it into the 2.3 branch

hth

wmk

Go to Top