Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Bulk uploader on the front end

Go to End

29 Posts   8802 Views

batata

Community Member, 10 Posts

11 June 2009 at 3:27am

thanks, I'll try that, this frontend form actually creates a new page (each user can create unpublished site which admin can publish) and I would like let users attach some files to page they create

dcmagic

Community Member, 2 Posts

11 June 2009 at 11:11am

UncleCheese,
I mis-represented the issue. It's not that the upload button doesn't show. It's the browse button which does not show. In other words, I can't even browse for a file to upload. Everything else appears to work as designed. I extended the page slightly to add recaptcha. Other than that, there were no changes made. I've removed this code and still no browse button. Do I have to do anything special in the template?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

11 June 2009 at 2:04pm

It's almost always a javascript conflict. Take out all your dependencies and see if that changes anything.

rojas

Community Member, 1 Post

17 August 2009 at 2:23pm

UncleCheese,

I'm having trouble getting the resume form to function. I've placed your code here: /mysite/code/resumeform.php

I have swfupload, DataObjectManager and Image Gallery folders all in my silverstripe root folder. I've run: /dev/build and my DataObjectManager and Image Gallery both work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

rojas

UncleCheese

18 August 2009 at 1:05am

I can't troubleshoot a problem that you're not explaining. Could you tell me what errors you're encountering? What is your expected result?

orion

Community Member, 20 Posts

9 February 2010 at 11:46am

This question may be off topic, but can I upload a csv file to the event calendar module?
I would like to upload csv and populate all the date into the event calendar.
Thanks in advance!

UncleCheese

9 February 2010 at 12:23pm

Not a CSV, but an ICS. Just drop it in event_calendar/import, and run /your-calendar/import/{filename}

where {filename} is the name of the file, without the extension, e.g. my_calendar.ics is /import/my_calendar

orion

Community Member, 20 Posts

9 February 2010 at 12:34pm

ok, so using a csv file is not an option? the problem we are facing is that we are receiving all the event data in a csv file on a monthly basis.

Thank You again!