Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Bulk uploader on the front end

29 Posts   4811 Views

batata

Community Member, 10 Posts

11 June 2009 at 3:27am

thanks, I'll try that, this frontend form actually creates a new page (each user can create unpublished site which admin can publish) and I would like let users attach some files to page they create

dcmagic

Community Member, 2 Posts

11 June 2009 at 11:11am

UncleCheese,
I mis-represented the issue. It's not that the upload button doesn't show. It's the browse button which does not show. In other words, I can't even browse for a file to upload. Everything else appears to work as designed. I extended the page slightly to add recaptcha. Other than that, there were no changes made. I've removed this code and still no browse button. Do I have to do anything special in the template?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4092 Posts

11 June 2009 at 2:04pm

It's almost always a javascript conflict. Take out all your dependencies and see if that changes anything.

rojas

Community Member, 1 Post

17 August 2009 at 2:23pm

UncleCheese,

I'm having trouble getting the resume form to function. I've placed your code here: /mysite/code/resumeform.php

I have swfupload, DataObjectManager and Image Gallery folders all in my silverstripe root folder. I've run: /dev/build and my DataObjectManager and Image Gallery both work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

rojas

UncleCheese

18 August 2009 at 1:05am

I can't troubleshoot a problem that you're not explaining. Could you tell me what errors you're encountering? What is your expected result?

orion

Community Member, 20 Posts

9 February 2010 at 11:46am

This question may be off topic, but can I upload a csv file to the event calendar module?
I would like to upload csv and populate all the date into the event calendar.
Thanks in advance!

UncleCheese

9 February 2010 at 12:23pm

Not a CSV, but an ICS. Just drop it in event_calendar/import, and run /your-calendar/import/{filename}

where {filename} is the name of the file, without the extension, e.g. my_calendar.ics is /import/my_calendar

orion

Community Member, 20 Posts

9 February 2010 at 12:34pm

ok, so using a csv file is not an option? the problem we are facing is that we are receiving all the event data in a csv file on a monthly basis.

Thank You again!