Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

I can't move my assets now?

Go to End

24 Posts   6305 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

16 July 2009 at 9:25am

Yeah, that is one feature that is missing from image gallery that I would like to see realized someday. Right now you have to edit the pictures one at a time and change their album assignment.

pbolger

Community Member, 22 Posts

16 July 2009 at 5:32pm

Do you mean that I should be seeing an option to move a 'Picture' to a different Album in the popup dialogue which opens from the 'photos' tab? I'm not seeing that.

UncleCheese

17 July 2009 at 1:49am

Yeah, below caption there's an Album field. You can change the album there for any given photo.

pbolger

17 July 2009 at 10:06am

Still not seeing it. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. I'm using image gallery version 1.0.

UncleCheese

18 July 2009 at 2:10am

I'm not sure there ever was a 1.0.. that sounds really old. I would just get it out of the SVN repository or try downloading it off the Silverstripe site. Better to use SVN, though, because this module is updated very frequently.

pbolger

18 July 2009 at 12:55pm

Sorry, 178. The module listing says that the version there is version 1.0 though. I'll try the SVN version.

pbolger

20 July 2009 at 11:26pm

Still can't see a move between albums function in the latest SVN version. It's not there in the YouTube video either.

Either I'm looking in the wrong place, and that's in the popup picture edit window in the album, or that function has gone AWOL somewhere in the improvement process.

It'd be nice to see it back! The rest of the module is really pretty good.

UncleCheese

21 July 2009 at 2:16am

You must be looking in the wrong place. Attach a screenshot.