Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

DataObjectManager: Uploader doesn't recognise Images, creates DataSets of type "File" instead

3 Posts   939 Views

akimo

Community Member, 3 Posts

15 July 2009 at 10:23am

Edited: 15/07/2009 10:37am

When i upload an Image through the FileManager, the Image will be correctly uploaded. The Icon in the FileManager-Table will be displayed correctly as well. But all these uploaded images will not be available in the Image-Dialog of the HtmlEditor (Content-Edit).

The permissions of the uploaded file are correctly set. As i take a look in the "File"-Table, i noticed that the uploaded Image is registered with "ClassName=File" instead of "Image" - What it should be. When i set the ClassName manually to "Image" directly in the DB File Table, the Html-Editor Image Picker will display it.

- Why doesn't the uploader recognise the File-Type correctly and doesn't register an ImageFile as an Image?
- What's wrong with my configuration?
- May be its a Bug?
- Problem of SWFUpload or DataObjectManager

My System: Linux/Ubuntu, SS 2.3.2, DataObjectManager r197, swfupload r172

Thanks for any suggestions,
Akimo

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

15 July 2009 at 12:21pm

You're way behind on your DOM version. Check out r212 and let me know if the problem still exists.

akimo

Community Member, 3 Posts

15 July 2009 at 5:31pm

SOLVED: Thanks a lot for this quick response - and the advice! Now i've checked out the trunk r212, and this version has fixed this problem.

The download link in the section extensions/modules has got the rev number 197. Other people will get the same Problem, so it would be better to make a current release.