Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Slideshow-Integration

Go to End

16 Posts   3974 Views

phinel

Community Member, 16 Posts

3 August 2009 at 6:01pm

Hello

I like your Image Gallery and would like to integrate it into my site. But i need a slideshow for my site, too.

I've tried to integrate the following slideshow into your module, but without success:

[url]http://www.justinbarkhuff.com/lab/lightbox_slideshow/[/url]

Could you help me integrate this into your module?

Thanks alot.

phinel

boombox

Community Member, 44 Posts

17 August 2009 at 11:56am

Hi
Check the Galleria Slideshow on this post
http://silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/265606?start=0#post265682

phinel

18 August 2009 at 7:50pm

Edited: 18/08/2009 7:52pm

Hi smpmedia

Thanks for your reply, but that's not exactly what i'm looking for.

I would like to present thumbnails from the pictures on a page, like it is allready integrated in the gallery. But when i click on that thumbnail to view the bigger picture, i need to navigate manually through the pictures in the lightbox-box. And here is where i would like to have the slideshow option (like in the example linked).

Do you understand what i mean?

thanks
phinel

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

19 August 2009 at 1:28am

I'm in the process of overhauling the UI plugins for ImageGallery. The idea is that you'll be able to integrate any lightbox or slideshow plugin your like with just a few lines of code. That will make it possible for you to integrate the lightbox example you're referring to. I don't have an estimated timeframe right now, but hopefully sometime this week.

pbolger

Community Member, 22 Posts

19 August 2009 at 1:32pm

That sounds great. There are a ton of Jquery image galleries out there, and it'd be fun to be able to try them out in Silverstripe.

boombox

Community Member, 44 Posts

19 August 2009 at 1:53pm

Yay - Yes adding my appreciation to for all your good work Uncle Cheese!

phinel

2 September 2009 at 5:22pm

Hello

Any news about this?

Thanks a lot

phinel

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

3 September 2009 at 1:58am

I'm halfway through. I've got all the code done, I'm just porting over all the existing UIs into the new framework. Works pretty well. I think this is definitely a better way to handle the UIs.

Go to Top