Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

extending event_calender

Go to End

20 Posts   3485 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4092 Posts

26 August 2009 at 1:21am

The problem is that you've named the relationship "Calendar" in your custom datetime class, which is something I didn't expect, so I just have to search for every reference to CalendarID and make sure it's explicitly named CalendarDateTime.CalendarID.

I can't see any reason why this would still be happening if you're on the latest SVN. Ensure that line 201 of CalendarDateTime.php reads:

"is_announcement = 1 AND CalendarDateTime.CalendarID = {$calendarID}"      

and not

CalendarID = {$calendarID}

Andre

Community Member, 126 Posts

26 August 2009 at 1:57am

lin 201 is korrect.

is it helpful, when I rename the relationship?

Andre

Community Member, 126 Posts

26 August 2009 at 1:58am

i also have another question according to the event_calendar modul. The translation does not work for me, but I have no Idea, what I have done wrong. I still postet it here, but got no answer until now.
http://www.silverstripe.org/general-questions/show/267543#post267543

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4092 Posts

26 August 2009 at 2:36am

You shouldn't have to. Do you have a stack trace that can show what function is running the query that is failing? I honestly can't find any references to "CalendarID" in the source code that aren't prefaced by "CalendarDateTime." I really think you're running an older version of the code.

Go to Top