Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Datepicker jQuery conflict between DOM/Events Module?


Go to End
Reply


12 Posts   4579 Views

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

5 October 2009 at 1:53pm

Since you last wrote, there have been a lot of revisions. Update your code and let me know if you still have the issue.

Avatar
devnull

Community Member, 7 Posts

5 October 2009 at 11:30pm

i grabbed the latest version of dataobjectmanager from the silverstripe site about an hour ago. i am still having the datepicker issues on my prod server and not my dev server.
i noticed an addition to datepicker code of $self->BaseHref() for the dataobject requires but not the jsparty one which is the one that is the problem for some reason.
it is beyond me why this is happening, but one line of code isn't a bad change to have to make to have it working :)
once again i appreciate all the work you have put into your moules.

-devnull

Avatar
Anaya

Community Member, 42 Posts

6 October 2009 at 11:02pm

Hey Unclecheese,

I was having the same problem with datepicker..
Have event calendar and DOM(version 293) installed on server...
I did check both files, DataObjectManager.php and simpleTinyMCEField .php, both files have revised code, exactly same as described in one of the threads about changing jquery requirement code. But still my datepicker was not working.

So I did following in the DatePickerField.php file (dataobject_manager/code/date_picker_field/..)

Added this line in the Field() function -     Requirements::javascript($this->BaseHref() . "jsparty/jquery/jquery.js");

And changed
      Requirements::javascript("jsparty/jquery/plugins/livequery/jquery.livequery.js");
to
      Requirements::javascript($this->BaseHref() . "jsparty/jquery/plugins/livequery/jquery.livequery.js");

And it started working....
Thought to let you know....

Regards
Anaya

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

7 October 2009 at 1:11am

Yeah, but that breaks when you use it in CMSMain. I wish I could figure out what is going on.

Go to Top