Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Image gallery

Go to End

3 Posts   1312 Views

cumquat

Community Member, 201 Posts

24 October 2009 at 3:25am

Hi ya,
Ok been a while but i have a problem with the image-gallery or maybe it has a problem with me :o)
New install of 2.3.3 go the latest dataobject_manager 310 and version r271 of swfupload, both of them seem fine when i upload version r292 of image gallery my site dies, can't get to any page, can't dev/build or anything. below is the error log, anyone see what i'm doing wrong?

He waits, he hopes.

Mick.

Error: Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `ImageGalleryPage`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `UserDefinedForm`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ImageGalleryPage` ON `ImageGalleryPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `UserDefinedForm` ON `UserDefinedForm`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(, ^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 | Table 'web115-walter.ImageGalleryPage' doesn't exist
At line 401 in /home/sites/walterandagnes.com/public_html/sapphire/core/model/MySQLDatabase.php
• Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `ImageGalleryPage`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `UserDefinedForm`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ImageGalleryPage` ON `ImageGalleryPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `UserDefinedForm` ON `UserDefinedForm`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(, ^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 | Table 'web115-walter.ImageGalleryPage' doesn't exist
Line 401 of MySQLDatabase.php
• MySQLDatabase->databaseError(Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `ImageGalleryPage`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `UserDefinedForm`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ImageGalleryPage` ON `ImageGalleryPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `UserDefinedForm` ON `UserDefinedForm`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(,|^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 | Table 'web115-walter.ImageGalleryPage' doesn't exist,256)
Line 102 of MySQLDatabase.php
• MySQLDatabase->query(SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `ImageGalleryPage`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `UserDefinedForm`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ImageGalleryPage` ON `ImageGalleryPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `UserDefinedForm` ON `UserDefinedForm`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(,|^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1,256)
Line 120 of DB.php
• DB::query(SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `ImageGalleryPage`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `UserDefinedForm`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ImageGalleryPage` ON `ImageGalleryPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `UserDefinedForm` ON `UserDefinedForm`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(,|^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1)
Line 426 of SQLQuery.php
• SQLQuery->execute()
Line 2527 of DataObject.php
• DataObject->instance_get_one(HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(,|^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)',)
Line 2464 of DataObject.php
• DataObject::get_one(SiteTree,HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(,|^) *walterandagnes\.com *(,|$)')
Line 64 of RootURLController.php
• RootURLController::get_homepage_urlsegment()
Line 88 of RootURLController.php
• RootURLController::should_be_on_root(Page)
Line 87 of ContentController.php
• ContentController->init()
Line 16 of Page.php
• Page_Controller->init()
Line 299 of Security.php
• Security->login(HTTPRequest)
Line 162 of Controller.php
• Controller->handleAction(HTTPRequest)
Line 129 of RequestHandler.php
• RequestHandler->handleRequest(HTTPRequest)
Line 122 of Controller.php
• Controller->handleRequest(HTTPRequest)
Line 277 of Director.php
• Director::handleRequest(HTTPRequest,Session)
Line 121 of Director.php
• Director::direct(/Security/login)
Line 118 of main.php

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

24 October 2009 at 4:56am

"Table 'web115-walter.ImageGalleryPage' doesn't exist"

?!

Does it exist?

cumquat

Community Member, 201 Posts

24 October 2009 at 5:04am

Edited: 24/10/2009 5:24am

cheers for getting back to me, it definitely doesn't exist, this is before I've had a chance to run a dev/build for the image gallery.
I have installed the dataobject manager and swfupload and dev/build them no worries so far all i have done is ftp'd the folder image_gallery to the site and at that point the site crashes, this has happened on two fresh installs on two separate servers.

So either there is a problem in the way i'm doing it or a weird issue with the way SS is reading the file structure. Both times completely fresh install and i have taken the modules bit and the version bit off the folder so it is just called image_gallery.

Mick

PS the only other module i have on the site is userforms and thats the latest version as well