Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

Payment Module (11-11-2009)

3 Posts   756 Views

Yakiv

Community Member, 59 Posts

29 November 2009 at 3:59am

Edited: 29/11/2009 4:04am

The present date (in SVN) for the payment module is 11-11-2009. Is this module strictly for 2.4? I tried to use it with 2.3.4 (having the ecommerce plugin installed) and got a white page on my db/build. ...If this is available for 2.3.4, could someone tell me how to get the right release for this? Thanks!

Yakiv

29 November 2009 at 4:00am

The readme on this says:

Maintainer Contact
-----------------------------------------------
Sean Harvey (Nickname: sharvey, halkyon)

Yakiv

29 November 2009 at 8:59am

What I think I figured out is that the payment module needs to be installed before the ecommerce plugin and so I installed the trunk versions of both, in order of payment and ecommerce and they installed. Hope that helps someone else. Perhaps a developer can confirm this. ...I am wondering on a fresh install, with all modules present, how it would go, but my initial install did include the ecommerce plugin (from the downloads, not from trunk) and then I tried to add the payment module. So, that's the story.