Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

Is there a IDEAL (dutch bankings) payment gataway?

Go to End

15 Posts   4314 Views

haantje72

Community Member, 69 Posts

5 February 2011 at 7:49pm

I hope versoe uploads it here or gives an announcement where to download.

haantje72

21 April 2011 at 5:01am

Versoe... Are you willing to upload this or give some contact reference? I really love the ecommerce module and with the ideal payment it will finish it for me.
thanks for respons

quanto

Community Member, 81 Posts

28 April 2011 at 10:25pm

I'm very interested in this too! If somebody fixed this extension, please let me / us know!

Rawish

Community Member, 5 Posts

3 July 2013 at 2:33am

I realize this post is kinda old by now but until now I was unable to find a IDEAL plugin for the silverstripe framework. If someone has one you would really help out to post it.

Thanks in advance!

haantje72

3 July 2013 at 2:46am

I still have not found it yet either...
I have to make next week a webshop... think i'll be trying to use Wordpress!
Somehow SS is stuck to the basics and does fortunately not comply to the modern needs of small companies.

luuk

Community Member, 9 Posts

18 August 2014 at 2:09am

Is there any progress in an iDeal option for Silverstripe? it would be so nice if i could use silverstripe for webshops aswell. Thanks in advance.

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

18 August 2014 at 6:00pm

If you use the new Omnipay payment module for SilverStripe there is an experimental iDeal integration (https://github.com/omnipay/omnipay/tree/ideal)

Go to Top