Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

E-commerce options

Go to End

2 Posts   1600 Views

Christy

Community Member, 68 Posts

27 May 2010 at 12:32pm

Edited: 27/05/2010 12:35pm

I see that Ecommerce 0.6 has been removed from the Road Map and I gather from other discussions that it has been shelved (at least temporarily).

I need a simple shopping cart and would be very grateful to know what other SS users are doing. Are you using the unsupported E-commerce 0.5.4 or some other option? Has anyone integrated another open source ecommerce application?

Any thoughts appreciated.

PS Payment by bank transfer may be an option.

DusX

Community Member, 12 Posts

28 May 2010 at 5:32am

I am currenlty trying to get 2.4 running with the trunk version of e-com mod and the 2.0 version of payment module.. This mix seems to be working for me (still needs more testing), however others on the forum seem to say that the latest version of Payment also will work, although I was unsuccessful. This might be work a try.
I currently am able to purchase a product via paypal and return to the site, where I get an error... although I believe this is not the ecom module per say but rather due to my mail settings not being correct on my local dev machine.