Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

errors in installing the ecommerce module

Go to End

7 Posts   1361 Views

tapscola

Community Member, 10 Posts

14 July 2010 at 2:51am

Hi am newbie with SS and i need to have an ecommerce module that process shipping costs, what i have done is i have created the ecommerce folder & the payment folder and have put the ecommerce .6 version. after dev/build i seem to be getting errors like Fatal error: Class 'SimpleShippingCalculator' not found in ..\ mysite\_config.php on line 53 and Fatal error: Call to undefined method WorldpayPayment::set_testmode() in ...\...\mysite\_config.php. i also need paypal if anyone could help please. i have tried on the SS version and earlier versions and it seems i keep on getting the same errors

Optic Blaze

Community Member, 190 Posts

15 July 2010 at 12:11am

1. What version of Silverstripe are you running?

tapscola

15 July 2010 at 12:35am

am running on SS version v2.4.0 and have tried earlier versions still got the same errors.

Optic Blaze

Community Member, 190 Posts

15 July 2010 at 1:04am

You should be running 2.3.2 rc4. As far as i can tell it is the most stable version of ss that works with the 0.6 beta

tapscola

15 July 2010 at 1:39am

hey can you send me the link for me to get SS 2.3.2 rc4, the other ones i tried have died links

tapscola

15 July 2010 at 6:12pm

i got it thanx

Bambii7

Community Member, 254 Posts

19 July 2010 at 12:47pm

Edited: 19/07/2010 12:48pm

There is also a "Bleeding Edge Release" to download for SS2.4 here http://silverstripe-ecommerce.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ via SVN.
There are a couple of minor bugs to work out but mostly its fine.