Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

errors in installing the ecommerce module

7 Posts   821 Views

tapscola

14 July 2010 at 2:51am Community Member, 10 Posts

Hi am newbie with SS and i need to have an ecommerce module that process shipping costs, what i have done is i have created the ecommerce folder & the payment folder and have put the ecommerce .6 version. after dev/build i seem to be getting errors like Fatal error: Class 'SimpleShippingCalculator' not found in ..\ mysite\_config.php on line 53 and Fatal error: Call to undefined method WorldpayPayment::set_testmode() in ...\...\mysite\_config.php. i also need paypal if anyone could help please. i have tried on the SS version and earlier versions and it seems i keep on getting the same errors

Optic Blaze

15 July 2010 at 12:11am Community Member, 162 Posts

1. What version of Silverstripe are you running?

tapscola

15 July 2010 at 12:35am Community Member, 10 Posts

am running on SS version v2.4.0 and have tried earlier versions still got the same errors.

Optic Blaze

15 July 2010 at 1:04am Community Member, 162 Posts

You should be running 2.3.2 rc4. As far as i can tell it is the most stable version of ss that works with the 0.6 beta

tapscola

15 July 2010 at 1:39am Community Member, 10 Posts

hey can you send me the link for me to get SS 2.3.2 rc4, the other ones i tried have died links

tapscola

15 July 2010 at 6:12pm Community Member, 10 Posts

i got it thanx

Bambii7

19 July 2010 at 12:47pm (Last edited: 19 July 2010 12:48pm), Community Member, 254 Posts

There is also a "Bleeding Edge Release" to download for SS2.4 here http://silverstripe-ecommerce.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ via SVN.
There are a couple of minor bugs to work out but mostly its fine.