Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

E-commerce Alternative

43 Posts   7470 Views

stallain

Community Member, 61 Posts

23 February 2011 at 1:02pm

I don't understand either...
What if you put the ecwid code directly in your page.ss file ? Do you still get a blank page ?

Trenatos

Community Member, 15 Posts

23 February 2011 at 1:48pm

Well this is getting more and more fun.
If I switch back to the standard template, make my PageShop.ss in the template and plug the code right after $Layout, it works.
But when I try with my other template, nothing shows up.
So there's something breaking it, now hopefully I can figure out how/what/why..
(I use a modified paddygreen template btw.)

Chris_Bryer

Community Member, 35 Posts

23 February 2011 at 9:26pm

Edited: 23/02/2011 9:26pm

if you are getting a blank white page, you need to set display_errors = on in your php.ini file, and potentially restart apache. If you still get the white screen, add ?isDev=1 at the end of the url.

that should show the error.

Trenatos

26 February 2011 at 4:46pm

No, I don't get a white page.
The page loads as usual, except the content area is empty, the shop just won't show up.

stallain

Community Member, 61 Posts

28 February 2011 at 10:13pm

@Trenatos : are you sure you created your new PageShop.ss in a right way ? I find funny that you still have a $Layout in your new PageShop.ss...

Trenatos

1 March 2011 at 4:14am

I've tried it with the $Layout and without. Website loads but it never loads the ecwid stuff externally.

Terry Apodaca

Community Member, 109 Posts

1 March 2011 at 4:39am

@Trenatos doesn't sound like a good match to me...and I'd move on. Maybe try it again on your next project.

Trenatos

1 March 2011 at 4:43am

@Terry Yeah that's the plan at this point. It works fine with a customer website but there's something about the template I use, I guess. Oh well.