Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Hosting set up for payment gateway integration

Go to End

3 Posts   1788 Views

Mitz

Community Member, 10 Posts

13 January 2011 at 3:40pm

Hi there,

I have outsourced my SS e-commerce project to a development team. The plan is to integrate with BNZ's Buyline and perhaps use DPS as the user interface. The developers inform me that having a dedicated server is a mandatory requirement but I don't think this is correct information. Highly doubt my client certainly will agree to the costs of dedicated server.

Hosting company tells me that SSH is enabled on the server, (currently shared hosting) - is this enough or do I need to at least go down the path of VPS to enable integration?

Thanks for your input and help in advance.

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

14 January 2011 at 10:17am

Hi Mitz,

If you are using a DPS gateway, I don't think you need to need a dedicated server etc. The Buyline devs might be assuming you are creating your own direct connection to Buyline, rather than via a gateway?

Jeremy

sanjayi

Community Member, 3 Posts

14 February 2011 at 5:21pm

Can anybody help me in integrating recurring payment gateway any kind of help will be welcome.

http://www.genebyte.com/