Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Payment Gateways Worldpay

Go to End

3 Posts   2308 Views

Chillyr

Community Member, 5 Posts

1 June 2011 at 8:55pm

I really hope someone can help me - I am trying to get my head around silverstripe but I am a novice and really pressed for time!!

I just need basic instructions (like really basic!) on how to get the worldpay payment gateway working.

Can someone PLEASE TAKE PITY ON ME.

I have the Ecommerce and Payments module installed, currently I have only a cheque option on the cart.

I have an account with Worldpay so I basically just need to know how to tie the two together.

Charlie

Chillyr

Community Member, 5 Posts

2 June 2011 at 3:05pm

Please can any one give me any advise on this I seem to just hit a deadend.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

inCharge

Community Member, 102 Posts

2 June 2011 at 11:36pm

I wouldn't recommend anyone working with the ecommerce module for their first SilverStripe, because the code is the documentation, so you've got to understand what you're looking at. It's pretty heavy going even for experienced SilverStipers.

Anyway, to answer your question, I think you want to add something like this to _config.php...

Payment::set_supported_methods(array('ChequePayment' => 'Account', 'WorldpayPayment' => 'Credit/Debit card'));
WorldpayPayment::set_installation_id(111111);
WorldpayPayment::set_testmode(100);
WorldpayPayment::set_callback_password(blahblah);

The last 3 lines are from the comment at the top of payment/code/WorldpayPayment.php