Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

SortLinks not showing other Groups

5 Posts   587 Views

ambient

Community Member, 123 Posts

8 October 2011 at 6:44am

Hi all,

I am using the ecommerce module and I have products that are displayed in multiple groups. e.g. some socks are in both womens and underwear.

The problem is the SortLinks (Showing 1 - 12 of 32 Products) is not recognising the products from the other group.

So if I have 40 items in 'womens', 32 items and 8 items from 'socks' the SortLinks is only counting the original 32 items from 'womens' and is not counting the 8 items from the 'socks' group.

Does anybody know what I need to do to fix this? Thanks :)

ambient

14 October 2011 at 4:07am

Hey all,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Did I explain it in a way that makes sense?

Nicolaas

Forum Moderator, 213 Posts

7 November 2011 at 12:31am

Hi Ambient

I have done some work on this on Product Groups ... see: http://code.google.com/p/silverstripe-ecommerce/source/browse/branches/ssu/code/ProductGroup.php line 105. I am not sure if that will help you - but perhaps it will. You can see this in action here: www.silverstripe-ecommerce.com

Nicolaas

ambient

9 November 2011 at 5:26am

Thanks Nicolaas,

I played around with it a bit but my php is pretty poor so no joy I'm afraid. I wasn't sure exactly how much of the code to copy and how much of the original code to replace :)

Kinda wierd why the ecommerce module doesn't recognise the product count if it comes from a different group.

Nicolaas

Forum Moderator, 213 Posts

25 November 2011 at 7:34pm

yeah - I think that is pretty much a "bug"