Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

E-commerce Stock Control

3 Posts   912 Views

Kiwipearls

Community Member, 34 Posts

16 July 2012 at 10:16am

Hi there

I am using SS 2.4.7 and I think e-comemrce 0.6.1 (just based on the numbers in the changelog file of my ecommerce module) - If I remember correctly I tried the latest version of ecommerce and could not get it working. Plus it was very confusing with two versions out there (Sunny/Burnbright).

I am trying to get the stock control module working as a client has one off products - so she only wants to sell one of each item as they are all unique. I thought this module would be perfect to do this.

Yet when I change the modules setting in config.php I get server errors.

I would really like to get this sorted for my client and I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 233 Posts

16 July 2012 at 11:27am

Edited: 16/07/2012 11:27am

sunny is the ecommerce module, and burnbright is now the shop module.

Being the core developer of the shop module, I know there isn't a stock capability for it (yet).

Kiwipearls

Community Member, 34 Posts

16 July 2012 at 3:42pm

Well hopefully the sunny guys can help me out. REally want to be able to offer thsi functionality for my prospective client and if I can't she'll probably go somewhere else.