Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

module help

Go to End

11 Posts   5696 Views

elios

Community Member, 3 Posts

16 December 2008 at 5:47pm

Hiya,

I cant seem to get the checkout to show any user forms??? I have had a bit of a play (i want to use paypal, no errors in config file), changed the theme twice, but still cant get any forms to show up? i have also reinstalled the ecommerce part....

any ideas???

Thanks,

grilldan

Community Member, 135 Posts

16 December 2008 at 7:21pm

Do you mean that the checkout page is blank?

Nivanka

Community Member, 400 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:00am

check the source code and see whether the CMS outputs a form.

elios

17 December 2008 at 9:37am

thanks for the replies, i got it working by deleting the old checkout page, and creating a new one. i also cant setup paypal correctly, as it just keeps coming up with fatal error.

regnirps

Community Member, 9 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:27pm

OT to grilldan. I don't see any other way to make contact. I'm using one of your themes. I see you are in the States. Any chance of some phone time? I am having so many problems that something must be set up wrong. See andahammer.com and you can drop a note to service@andahammer.com if you want to communicate.

elios

18 December 2008 at 5:55pm

OKAY! my main problem now is that the text isnt in the write place.
http://acronum.com/SilverStripe-v2.2.3/robotics/
the right layout only appears in IE, and the text overlays each other in FF (firefox). And im not sure about Opera.

is there anyway this can be solved? i have tried placing display:block; to the CSS files but it doesnt work.

any ideas?

peterpants

Community Member, 2 Posts

24 December 2008 at 8:22pm

Question, do you need to have the latest stable version of ss to install the ecommerce module?
I just tried a fresh install of SilverStripe-v2.3.0-rc2 and ecommerce-v0.5.2 and it gives me

Building Database

Creating database tables

PageComment

Fatal error: Class 'Email_Template' not found in C:\wamp\www\dulce4u\ecommerce\code\Order.php on line 1142

after running localhost/dev/build?flush=1

I'll keep working on this, or switch to stable ss. ~thanks

chrisb

Community Member, 1 Post

27 December 2008 at 4:27am

Edited: 28/12/2008 12:06am

just the same happened to me. I have SS v2.3.0-rc2 running and I get the same error when trying to inst ecommerce.

Fatal error: Class 'Email_Template' not found in /srv/www/myserver.de/sis/ecommerce/code/Order.php on line 1142

Any help?

Chris

added 27th Dec.: It even shot my SS installation. When I call the start page I get now:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `CheckoutPage`.*, `Product`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `CheckoutPage` ON `CheckoutPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `Product` ON `Product`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(, ^) *mysite\.de *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 | Table 'ss.CheckoutPage' doesn't exist
GET /sis/

Line 394 in /srv/www/mysite.de/public_html/sis/sapphire/core/model/MySQLDatabase.php

Go to Top