Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

module help

Go to End

11 Posts   3467 Views

elios

Community Member, 3 Posts

16 December 2008 at 5:47pm

Hiya,

I cant seem to get the checkout to show any user forms??? I have had a bit of a play (i want to use paypal, no errors in config file), changed the theme twice, but still cant get any forms to show up? i have also reinstalled the ecommerce part....

any ideas???

Thanks,

grilldan

Community Member, 135 Posts

16 December 2008 at 7:21pm

Do you mean that the checkout page is blank?

Nivanka

Community Member, 400 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:00am

check the source code and see whether the CMS outputs a form.

elios

17 December 2008 at 9:37am

thanks for the replies, i got it working by deleting the old checkout page, and creating a new one. i also cant setup paypal correctly, as it just keeps coming up with fatal error.

regnirps

Community Member, 9 Posts

17 December 2008 at 12:27pm

OT to grilldan. I don't see any other way to make contact. I'm using one of your themes. I see you are in the States. Any chance of some phone time? I am having so many problems that something must be set up wrong. See andahammer.com and you can drop a note to service@andahammer.com if you want to communicate.

elios

18 December 2008 at 5:55pm

OKAY! my main problem now is that the text isnt in the write place.
http://acronum.com/SilverStripe-v2.2.3/robotics/
the right layout only appears in IE, and the text overlays each other in FF (firefox). And im not sure about Opera.

is there anyway this can be solved? i have tried placing display:block; to the CSS files but it doesnt work.

any ideas?

peterpants

Community Member, 2 Posts

24 December 2008 at 8:22pm

Question, do you need to have the latest stable version of ss to install the ecommerce module?
I just tried a fresh install of SilverStripe-v2.3.0-rc2 and ecommerce-v0.5.2 and it gives me

Building Database

Creating database tables

PageComment

Fatal error: Class 'Email_Template' not found in C:\wamp\www\dulce4u\ecommerce\code\Order.php on line 1142

after running localhost/dev/build?flush=1

I'll keep working on this, or switch to stable ss. ~thanks

chrisb

Community Member, 1 Post

27 December 2008 at 4:27am

Edited: 28/12/2008 12:06am

just the same happened to me. I have SS v2.3.0-rc2 running and I get the same error when trying to inst ecommerce.

Fatal error: Class 'Email_Template' not found in /srv/www/myserver.de/sis/ecommerce/code/Order.php on line 1142

Any help?

Chris

added 27th Dec.: It even shot my SS installation. When I call the start page I get now:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree`.*, `GhostPage`.*, `CheckoutPage`.*, `Product`.*, `ErrorPage`.*, `RedirectorPage`.*, `VirtualPage`.*, `SiteTree`.ID, if(`SiteTree`.ClassName,`SiteTree`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage` ON `GhostPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `CheckoutPage` ON `CheckoutPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `Product` ON `Product`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage` ON `ErrorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage` ON `RedirectorPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage` ON `VirtualPage`.ID = `SiteTree`.ID WHERE (HomepageForDomain REGEXP '(, ^) *mysite\.de *(,|$)') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 | Table 'ss.CheckoutPage' doesn't exist
GET /sis/

Line 394 in /srv/www/mysite.de/public_html/sis/sapphire/core/model/MySQLDatabase.php

Go to Top