Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

Error handling: Behavior.js

4 Posts   1815 Views

khaoz

Community Member, 7 Posts

1 June 2009 at 10:51am

Edited: 01/06/2009 10:53am

Is there anyone who can tell me why I get this error:

Error details web page

Regel: 10
Teken: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://xxxxxxx.nl/jsparty/behaviour.js?m=1240864752

Bericht: Kan lid niet vinden.

Regel: 10
Teken: 4
Code: 0
URI: http://xxxxxx.nl/jsparty/behaviour.js?m=1240864752

The problem is that the behaviour.js when trying to upload using the ecommerce module in 2.3.1 returns this error in IE8.
I am aware that the client using SS 2.3.1 is a IE5/6 user thus different problems have to be fixed in the css but this truely is a .js error.

Anyone??? please???

f.y.i. the file behavior.js is in the jsparty folder...

Apophenian

Community Member, 46 Posts

9 July 2009 at 2:10pm

I'm also getting this error!

Any help would be much appreciated...

KeithLeslie

Community Member, 6 Posts

1 September 2009 at 3:25pm

I was able to resolve this issue by using the compatability view under the tools menu in IE8. This is however something the SilverStripe developers should look into as I do not believe this is a good long-term solution.

Howard

Community Member, 215 Posts

1 September 2009 at 4:49pm

My JS knowledge is crappy so I can't help you out but I thought I'd just let you know that Behaviour.js is in the process of being totally rewritten and they're doing away with the jsparty folder for the 2.4 release so I imagine there isn't going to be any time to put into fixing this bug if it can work under compatibility mode as it's going to be a different process for 2.4.

Here's hoping that it's not to long until next release :)