Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

E-Commerce 0.6 beta 1 released

Go to End

108 Posts   32451 Views

Thermalzombie

Community Member, 27 Posts

10 July 2009 at 3:40pm

Oh I see now I backspaced the prive out and unchecked allow this product to be purchased.

That looks ok I would still like to remove the cart is that possible.

Thanks again for taking the time to help out.

Digital Punk

Community Member, 51 Posts

10 July 2009 at 11:06pm

Hi

could someone provide here an example for the WeightShippingModifier array in mysite/_config.php file?

Best regards,
Mind

Digital Punk

17 July 2009 at 2:12am

Edited: 17/07/2009 2:13am

On account order page, user can't see payment information. As I seen on DB, there is null in OrderID column. It seems, that this code is not working properly:

// Save payment data from form and process payment
$form->saveInto($payment);
$payment->OrderID = $order->ID;
$payment->Amount = $order->Total();
$payment->write();

Payment is successfully saved into db, total sum also, problem is only with OrderID.

Could be that this is a BUG?

SS v. 2.3.2 stable
Ecommerce 0.6 beta 1

Any ideas or recommendations how to fix this problem?

Jedateach

Forum Moderator, 238 Posts

17 July 2009 at 10:45am

web.take.away: the problem you are getting is caused by DataObjectDecorator.

Here are some related tickets:
http://open.silverstripe.com/ticket/4267
http://open.silverstripe.com/ticket/4285

Looks like it will be fixed in SS version 2.3.3, or branches 2.3 (if you don't mind less stable code)

Digital Punk

18 July 2009 at 1:38am

Hi Jedateach

thank you very much for the links - it's working now perfect!

Best regards
WebTakeAway

Shon

Community Member, 1 Post

23 July 2009 at 4:01pm

Hi I'm having an issue setting up paypal i really don't know what to do the tutorial for e commerce 0.5.2 doesn't work for the new beta can you please post a new tutorial explaining how to do this because as of now when i push the place order button i get a message from paypal saying this every time.
"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

Bazwalt

Community Member, 1 Post

21 August 2009 at 2:35am

FYI: Make sure you install ecommerce and payment SEPERATLY in order to avoid hassles.

/dev/build after copying each module

1st module will probably error but add payment to your /www/ folder and then /dev/build again and you should be right.

Worked for me :)

rico

Community Member, 5 Posts

3 September 2009 at 1:47am

I've tried to get the ecommerce Module running in German. As far as i can see it is fully translated to german. So i set the default language of the entire Site to german. I hope that is the right way to enable translations:

// Enable Translations
i18n::enable();
i18n::set_locale('de_DE');
i18n::set_default_lang('de_DE');

Now some parts of the shop are translated for example: "Go to checkout" is displayed: "Zur Kasse" from the german language file. There are some other thing working, but most of the site is still in english even they are translated.

Could you please help me with that? Thanks a bunch!