Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

E-Commerce 0.6 beta 1 released

Go to End

108 Posts   20640 Views

Nickt

Community Member, 43 Posts

25 November 2009 at 5:00pm

Hi, thank you for that, i didn't see your previous post. But could you be a bit more specific, i am a bit confused - where do i put 'childproducts ()'??? thank you

Nickt

25 November 2009 at 5:08pm

never mind, i fixed it by fiddling around with what you said. Thank you very much

Nickt

25 November 2009 at 6:53pm

I cannot find the featured products in this new module. I select "featured product" on a product and then it doesn't show up anywhere. where is it???

Simmo

Community Member, 12 Posts

26 November 2009 at 12:08am

Hi,
does anyone have an example of how to correctly call the simpleshippingmodifier from the config file in 0.6, i have tried...

SimpleShippingModifier::set_charges(10);

...which gives an error that the class does not exist?

Thanks.

Nickt

27 November 2009 at 9:13pm

I cannot get the 'variations' option to work. when i set this up and test my site, a blank page comes up when i click add to cart - has anyone else had this problem or found a fix?

Nickt

30 November 2009 at 6:39pm

please help...

Nickt

30 November 2009 at 7:19pm

Edited: 30/11/2009 7:20pm

please help, i have set up my products but when someone adds one to their cart the name is #0. also the email receipt thet my valuable customer receives says that the products are called #0.
please help!

also, i don't get the email with my customers details and order
please help! again!

any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

supermegaultra

Community Member, 33 Posts

3 December 2009 at 9:44am

I have the same issue that Nickt has.

The customer recieves a reciept email of their order, but I don't recieve any email with their order?

Cheers.

Go to Top