Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

E-Commerce 0.6 beta 1 released

Go to End

108 Posts   32451 Views

ninjastu

Community Member, 5 Posts

21 January 2010 at 11:17am

I have setup the latest build of silverstripe 2.3.4 with the 0.6 beta. when trying to go to the checkout the page refreshes to the homepage. also when trying to remove items from the cart nothing happens. It is driving me crazy, any ideas why this is happening?

Stu

ninjastu

21 January 2010 at 10:37pm

ok, I have now discovered it is the theme that is breaking the commerce package. I set it to use the blackcandy theme and all works. the theme I am using is darkritual. can any one give me any pointers on what needs to be changed to make this work.

Stu

tazzydemon

Community Member, 135 Posts

24 January 2010 at 11:19pm

Is the blended DPS PxPay module available yet??

Julian

tazzydemon

25 January 2010 at 8:35am

I am building a live site with 0.6b1 (oops, I know I shouldnt)

I need to connect sales with an email marketing program from interspire. This can be done via xml but in the meanwhile just exporting csv reports would be good enough.

The snag? The reports don't join the Member and Order tables to there is no email in the reports. This IMHO is an omission.

Julian

tazzydemon

25 January 2010 at 9:07am

And there was me thinking I would have to do some sort of singleton join to get the email in reports. It's automatic. To get emails in the reports I just add the relevant line in the Model Order.php

public static $table_overview_fields = array(
'ID' => 'Order No',
'Created' => 'Created',
'Member.FirstName' => 'Customer First Name',
'Member.Surname' => 'Customer Surname',
'Member.Email' => 'Email',
'Total' => 'Order Total',
'Status' => 'Status'
);

I think this should be standard

Cheers Julian

rjmackay

Community Member, 11 Posts

26 January 2010 at 8:04am

@tazzydemon Blended module? Were you referring to my module I mentioned earlier? I'll make the code public when I'm next back at my desk. I'm using it on a live (but simple) site now: http://shop.greenpeace.org.nz

I've also made some modifications to the ecommerce module to generate better reports too. They're not very modular but I can upload the code anyway. I may also refactor them at when I have time.

I also use Interspire so if you build any code to integrate with that I'd love to see it.

ninjastu

26 January 2010 at 9:51am

Hi

I have installed the latest silverstripe 2.3.5 with the 0.6 beta commerce package and when I go to products I get the following error:

Debug (Versioned::get_version() in line 758 of Versioned.php)

[User Error] Versioned::get_version: Couldn't get Product.12, version 17
GET /products/
Line 759 in /home/sites/ironsigns/web/sapphire/core/model/Versioned.php

Source
750 Versioned::$reading_stage = null;
752 $baseTable = ClassInfo::baseDataClass($class);
753 $query = singleton($class)->buildVersionSQL("`{$baseTable}`.RecordID = $id AND `{$baseTable}`.Version = $version");
754 $record = $query->execute()->record();
755 $className = $record['ClassName'];
756 if(!$className) {
757 Debug::show($query->sql());
758 Debug::show($record);
759 (actual error) user_error("Versioned::get_version: Couldn't get $class.$id, version $version", E_USER_ERROR); (/actual error?
760 }
762 Versioned::$reading_stage = $oldStage;
764 return new $className($record);
765 }

is this due to the latest silverstripe?

Stu

PaymentExpress

27 January 2010 at 9:13am

@rjmackay I would also be interested in any code that you have worked on. I have done some more development since you pointed out that early Px Pay code in an older trunk. If time permits, I could have something fairly fine-tuned uploaded in a week or so.

After that, I'm hoping to add token billing functionality - i.e. enabling SilverStripe to optionally remember credit card details without actually storing the full card numbers. Quite useful for repeat customers. Haven't looked into this too much yet though.