Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, Ed, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba

Referencing Country Code instead of Country

Go to End

4 Posts   2579 Views

mschiefmaker

Community Member, 187 Posts

21 September 2009 at 9:03am

Hi

I am writing an payment method for Paymate but the country field is not populating when I pass through the country, if I was to pass the country code instead it would work. I just need to work out how to. To reference country I use "pmt_country" => $m->Country, I have tried "pmt_country" => $m->Country.Value and "pmt_country" => $m->Country->Value

As always thanks

MM

mschiefmaker

24 September 2009 at 10:17am

Have just realised the country is stored as the code not the name (should have checked the database originally) so the problem is not where I thought is was. Passing the country you need to place it in "" so the entry in the info array becomes "pmt_country" => "$m->Country"

MM

boombox

Community Member, 44 Posts

9 October 2009 at 2:50pm

Greetings
Do you have a working verison of the Paymate method that I can try out please? I am using the eCommerce 0.6 and Payment modules and PaymateExpressPayment method supplied by RICP but can't get this to work - getting a single error on Checkout page
Bad class to singleton() - PaymateExpressPayment

Thanks for your assistance

mschiefmaker

29 November 2009 at 9:58pm

Edited: 29/11/2009 9:58pm

Hey

Sorry so slow to respond. Have a look at attached. It was built for 0.52 (I think) but might help esp. the comments. Paymate has a few 'features' that had me stumped for a bit.

There are couple of issues with the code that are still to be ironed out. See http://www.silverstripe.org/e-commerce-module-forum/show/274386#post274386#post274386 for details.

Would be interested in any feedback or improvements you have to add.

Cheers

Catherine