Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

Referencing Country Code instead of Country

4 Posts   1768 Views

mschiefmaker

Community Member, 187 Posts

21 September 2009 at 9:03am

Hi

I am writing an payment method for Paymate but the country field is not populating when I pass through the country, if I was to pass the country code instead it would work. I just need to work out how to. To reference country I use "pmt_country" => $m->Country, I have tried "pmt_country" => $m->Country.Value and "pmt_country" => $m->Country->Value

As always thanks

MM

mschiefmaker

24 September 2009 at 10:17am

Have just realised the country is stored as the code not the name (should have checked the database originally) so the problem is not where I thought is was. Passing the country you need to place it in "" so the entry in the info array becomes "pmt_country" => "$m->Country"

MM

boombox

Community Member, 44 Posts

9 October 2009 at 2:50pm

Greetings
Do you have a working verison of the Paymate method that I can try out please? I am using the eCommerce 0.6 and Payment modules and PaymateExpressPayment method supplied by RICP but can't get this to work - getting a single error on Checkout page
Bad class to singleton() - PaymateExpressPayment

Thanks for your assistance

mschiefmaker

29 November 2009 at 9:58pm

Edited: 29/11/2009 9:58pm

Hey

Sorry so slow to respond. Have a look at attached. It was built for 0.52 (I think) but might help esp. the comments. Paymate has a few 'features' that had me stumped for a bit.

There are couple of issues with the code that are still to be ironed out. See [url]http://www.silverstripe.org/e-commerce-module-forum/show/274386#post274386#post274386[/url] for details.

Would be interested in any feedback or improvements you have to add.

Cheers

Catherine