Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

E-Commerce Modules /

Discuss about the various e-commerce modules available:
Ecommerce, SS Shop, SilverCart and SwipeStripe
Alternatively, have a look the shared mailinglist.

Moderators: martimiz, Nicolaas, Sean, frankmullenger, biapar, Willr, Ingo, Jedateach, swaiba, simon_w

Images not showing

Go to End

13 Posts   1455 Views

Nickt

Community Member, 43 Posts

29 September 2009 at 7:42pm

on my template (freestyle) when i install the ecommerce module, the images (plus, minus and removeall) do not show
How do i make these show, to have a look go to [url]http://www.thirteen.co.nz/products[/url] then add something to your cart.
then u will see...
Thanks for any help

Nickt

30 September 2009 at 1:39pm

Can anyone help???
please, i reset EVERYTHING and changed my them to blackcandy but its still happening,
i downloaded the ecommerce extras but that didnt do anything HELP!?!?!?

Debush

Community Member, 2 Posts

30 September 2009 at 1:51pm

Hi - I just had a quick look at your site and I can see the + and - images and the 'Remove from cart' link. I'm using FF 3.5.3.

Nickt

30 September 2009 at 7:57pm

ok, thanks, i'm using google chrome.
is there any code that i should add to modify what it looks like to different browsers???

Nickt

2 October 2009 at 5:50pm

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Nickt

2 October 2009 at 5:52pm

---also, when i click on the 'see this module in action', and when i see other peoples ecommerce modules, i see their images perfectly fine... whats wrong with mine???

socks

Community Member, 190 Posts

2 October 2009 at 7:15pm

Yeah, it looks like a problem with Webkit browsers. Safari also showed a broken image. But I checked the E-commerce SS Demo and those images are showing on Safari. Maybe you need to reinstall the module??

Nickt

2 October 2009 at 8:16pm

i did that, there is still a problem... i also have reset the WHOLE OF SILVERSTRIPE on my server, this also did nothing. please help!?

Go to Top