Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Form Questions /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Userforms Radio Buttons, Checkboxes etc

Go to End

3 Posts   2676 Views

Tigerlilly

Community Member, 19 Posts

13 January 2010 at 5:27pm

Hi there

I have been trawling through the forum for help with this, I am using userform module ver 0.2.1 and it works great when using the textfield and the file upload but if I try to use Radio Buttons or Checkboxes then all I see on the form is the values I set and no input for the radion button ie no buttons showing? Also I have no way of creating a relationship between the radio buttons ie for yes no answers it creates an individual field for each one? Please help

Thanks
Denise

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

14 January 2010 at 12:45pm

Edited: 14/01/2010 12:46pm

Welcome to the Forums :D

creating a relationship between the radio buttons ie for yes no answers it creates an individual field for each one

You only need to create 1 field then add the 2 answers as individual options. You can configure by clicking the Edit Options link which is next to the field.

Thats probably the issue you're having with the 'missing' input as well. For the radio / checkbox / dropdown fields you have to create the field then create the individual options in that field.

Tigerlilly

Community Member, 19 Posts

14 January 2010 at 3:07pm

Thanks so much for responding to my question, I must admit I feel a little stupid I was making it more complicated than it was. Very easy now, and I can style the ul with css.

Cheers
Denise