i installed the UserDefinedForm (cheers Willr btw!), everything was working perfectly fine, sending emails to different email addresses from the drop down menu etc.
problems started when i created another UserDefinedForm within the same website. both Forms just stopped sending email eventhough the messages still appear in the Submnission tab in CMS.
i tried all the following sollutions but they didnt work:
- i checked in Spam and it's definatelly not there.
- i deleted both contact pages and created them from scratch.
(i've noticed that each new User Defined Form Email Recipient has got different number when saving, for example #9. shall i change this number somwhere else or kind of reset it?)
- i tried to build the new UserDefinedForm in different fresh version of SS linked to old database. still emails are not sent.
- i installed new fresh version of SS with new database - still no emails, submission tab fine.
- no need to mention i ran dev/build and ?flush=1 as well.
pls anybody help, i tried all the related topics on the forum. no luck :(