Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Form Questions /

Fatal error: Method name must be a string in /kunden/.../silverstripe/sapphire/forms/Form.php

4 Posts   3100 Views

knsqnt

Community Member, 85 Posts

13 June 2009 at 9:42pm

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a .flv file using the Files & Images function of the backend. I did upload images and flash files before, without any problems. The .flv is 9.55 MB in size and my max_filesize in the php.ini is 10 MB.

When I try to upload, it takes some time and then the error message "Fatal error: Method name must be a string in /kunden/.../silverstripe/sapphire/forms/Form.php" appears, whereas "/kunden/.../silverstripe/" my personal path to my system is.

Anyone got an idea?

Best, Mario

knsqnt

14 June 2009 at 2:18am

What totaly cool is, is, that I can upload a very small video.flv with SilverStripe (so that it's in the system) and then replace it with the regular file by normal FTP. Works perfect :-D

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

15 June 2009 at 6:15pm

Germaniac - you can also upload via FTP then when you load the admin it will create the new file objects for you. When we are dealing with large files FTP then loading the assets section is the best way to go.

knsqnt

17 June 2009 at 5:48am

Ohhh, perfect! I was spending more than an hour on this :-D