Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Forum Module /

Discuss the Forum Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

SilverStripe 3.1 and Forum Module + MemberProfile

Go to End

12 Posts   8463 Views

camfindlay

Forum Moderator, 267 Posts

4 May 2014 at 10:58am

@OneRingRules, please add your suggestions for new features to https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-forum

Explain them well, provide a use case, be constructive - at least that way they have been expressed in the proper channel for people to pick them up and work on them :)

Feel free to submit your own fixes too, pull requests always welcome and they are a great way to provide a starting point for discussions and improvements. Remember, SilverStripe is all about conversations AND code, through this process it help people learn and improve the software :)

Thanks.

SourceSkyBoxer

Community Member, 5 Posts

4 May 2014 at 10:53pm

Edited: 04/05/2014 11:06pm

@camfindlay, thanks i will improve complete template system :D

You are right Thanks for quick answer :)

Thanks, Best regards SourceSkyBoxer

// Edit:
What?? Do you would like to feel for suggestions with Forum by SilverStripe?
I would like to help you for improvement with SilverStripe Forum into vbulletin-look.

Who can create simple module for SilverStripe with vBulletin Board package or phpBB package?
phpBB with HTML 5 look like this :)
http://www.sitesplat.com/phpBB3/

HTML5 and CSS3 with jQuery and Bootstrap 3 are awesome. If we want help and improve with SilverStripe 4 include completed important module like blog, foruzm and guestbook and more... Please develop only SilverStripe :) No another "i18n" topic" Thanks!

SourceSkyBoxer

Community Member, 5 Posts

5 May 2014 at 9:11am

My dear @Willr, Thank you because i have tried forum without error link like action isn't allowed and i have tested on webhoster - It works fine Yeah yeah thank youuuuu!

camfindlay

Forum Moderator, 267 Posts

5 May 2014 at 9:28am

Good to hear, so your problem is now resolved?

I note that you original problem also involved the MemberProfile module, note that as yet the MemberProfile and Fourm module don't work together, but that is something that we would like to see happen in the future.

Go to Top