Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Forum Module /

Discuss the Forum Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Fatal error: Call to undefined method

7 Posts   2859 Views

vtpcwizard2

Community Member, 4 Posts

3 March 2009 at 9:48am

Edited: 03/03/2009 11:52am

Am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Controller::currentcontroller() in /home/mysite/public_html/ss/forum-v0.1.2/code/Forum.php on line 155

This is a newly installed v 2.0.3 site. Help? Thanks!

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

3 March 2009 at 11:53am

vtpcwizard2 - Forum 0.1 is quite out of date. Try using the 0.2 release listed (its a sticky post at the top)

sysyphus

Community Member, 20 Posts

7 March 2009 at 5:50pm

Yeah I'm getting the same error, I'm using silverstripe v2.3.0 and the 0.2 realease of the forum. I've installed that on a freshly built home server using Apache2 and PHP5 and the latest stable MySQL build

sysyphus

Community Member, 20 Posts

7 March 2009 at 6:10pm

I worked out how to fix my problem, I changed to the reversedsky theme, with that them are a bunch of folders for customising the forum: css, images and templates. once I copied them across to my forum directory I got everything working.

xpcontact

Community Member, 1 Post

28 March 2009 at 8:31pm

Hi,
I got the same problem, could you please help me out to fix it ? I did use the latest version.
I did like SS, and I hope I get fix this error to continue learning it :)
Thanks in advance

maksfeltrin

Community Member, 6 Posts

8 September 2009 at 7:43am

Controller::currentController() has been replaced by Controller::curr()

Heike-san

Community Member, 52 Posts

18 November 2009 at 2:52am

I have the same problem though I recently upgraded my website to the most recent version of SilverStripe (2.3.3) and thus my existing forum module (the old v 0.1) isn't very happy, can I upgrade this module without losing the data ?