Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Forum Module /

Discuss the Forum Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Forum and Mollom

Go to End

12 Posts   2140 Views

baba-papa

Community Member, 279 Posts

1 May 2009 at 5:53am

I installed the mollom and spamprotection module to provide captchas to the forum registration. To specify which fields should be checked for spam, the method $protecter->setFieldMapping should be called and passed as arguments the names of the fields. The thing is: the forum registration form fields are created dynamically. Any hint what to do?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

8 May 2009 at 8:50pm

The forum module is covered automatically with the mollom module. You might have to use a daily build to get this functionality but it should already be in the module code

baba-papa

9 May 2009 at 12:47am

Tanks 4 your post, willr. I installed spam protection and mollom twice but it doesn´t work. Are there any serversettings, that could stop the delivery of captchas from the mollom server?

Willr

9 May 2009 at 11:38am

Have you got a valid API key for mollom - you can check if it is working by entering spam / spam / spam in a PageComment form. That should return a captcha field rather then posting the comment

baba-papa

9 May 2009 at 5:16pm

I tried that but didn´t get any captcha and the comment was published. When I go to report in the backend I get an error loading page. I have valid API keys for my site.
When I developed offline on MAMP mollom worked fine. Since I moved my project to a live server mollom doesn´t work any more.

Willr

9 May 2009 at 10:50pm

Since I moved my project to a live server mollom...

Note you probably need a new set of keys for the live site.

baba-papa

10 May 2009 at 12:28am

I have a new set of keys. Iinstalled the mollom module on an new project (with a third set of keys of course) and erverything works fine right from the beginning. I´m a little desprate right now.

pixelmin

Community Member, 16 Posts

19 June 2009 at 9:19pm

barba-papa, has you found a solution? I get the same error message.

Go to Top