Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Table 'ss_silver.staffpage_live' doesn't exist. Help please!

3 Posts   1079 Views

mauzik

Community Member, 2 Posts

19 January 2010 at 12:38am

Hi guys,

I'm on tutorial 2 'Adding a staff section' and run into MySQL Error.

After creating StaffHolder.php and StaffPage.php I've build/?flush=1 and error occur:

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree_Live`.*, `GhostPage_Live`.*, `ArticlePage_Live`.*, `StaffPage_Live`.*, `ErrorPage_Live`.*, `RedirectorPage_Live`.*, `VirtualPage_Live`.*, `SiteTree_Live`.ID, if(`SiteTree_Live`.ClassName,`SiteTree_Live`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree_Live` LEFT JOIN `GhostPage_Live` ON `GhostPage_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID LEFT JOIN `ArticlePage_Live` ON `ArticlePage_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID LEFT JOIN `StaffPage_Live` ON `StaffPage_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID LEFT JOIN `ErrorPage_Live` ON `ErrorPage_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID LEFT JOIN `RedirectorPage_Live` ON `RedirectorPage_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID LEFT JOIN `VirtualPage_Live` ON `VirtualPage_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID WHERE (`SiteTree_Live`.URLSegment = 'build') ORDER BY Sort LIMIT 1 Table 'ss_silver.staffpage_live' doesn't exist

As I see that "Table 'ss_silver.staffpage_live' doesn't exist", but when this table was created? and was it created at all? (should it be created automatically as a part of tutorial?)

Could anyone help me please handle this error?

Thank you.

ajshort

Community Member, 244 Posts

19 January 2010 at 1:42am

The URL to rebuild the database is "/dev/build", not just build.

mauzik

Community Member, 2 Posts

19 January 2010 at 1:49am

Thank you!!!! Couldn't see such a simple mistake!!! Thank you once again!!!!