I would now like to implement my new portfolio with SilverStripe. I still have, of course, no experience, and I can only HTML and CSS.
So I would like to have the following pages:
- Start: In this page I want to insert their own HTML and CSS code. Is it possible, for example Page via code?
- About me: No problem, I create a normal page.
- References: Yes, as I do that now like the most? I can not stand designe happy and wants to show on the page, of course, my references. How do I do that best? I need a thumbnail of the design, a description, a link to the appropriate web page and a way to preview the Lytebox. The best also the possibility of multiple images. Is this feasible? And when how?
- Blog: Can I move the display from the blog, so current topics, etc., in my SiteBar how and when?
- Forum: I have previously read a topic about this. Is it now that the forum is in German?
- Contact: This I just create a form, right?
Then a few more questions:
Pay attention to what I have Coden when the template? Can I load a normal page, a module, eg via
Load_module (blog) or something like that? Can I activate a separate template for individual pages? What else do I need to know absolutely?
Hehe, these are questions many times, times I hope that you can dissect the topic here:)
Sorry for my bad English, I'm German to well explain everything :P