Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

502 Bad Gateway problem

2 Posts   3511 Views

atretes

Community Member, 2 Posts

16 February 2010 at 9:21am

Edited: 16/02/2010 9:22am

Hi,

I have just deployed a web site on my host that makes use of the DataObject_Manager, Image_Gallery and SWFUpload modules with a custom theme and number of custom models. Now, /dev/build built with out any problems and the front-end of the site renders perfectly but when I log in to the admin interface and select a page in the site structure it keeps showing an alert box with this:

<html>
<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

In fact, it seems to give this problem with every AJAX request going out. I have cleared my browser cache, I've also checked if my other SilverStripe sites on the same host are giving the same problem, but all seems well - they are running version 2.3.2 though.

Does anybody perhaps know what could be causing this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

taligent

Community Member, 18 Posts

19 May 2010 at 9:29pm

Edited: 20/05/2010 2:19am

Had the same problem but only on Image Gallery pages. I posted a question in the Data Object Manager forum and later found the solution. The answer is in this thread [url]http://www.silverstripe.org/dataobjectmanager-module-forum/show/284624#post284624[/url]