Clicking on either the 'Create' or 'Search' buttons after adding a new item using ModelAdmin causes the page to reload incorrectly. This doesn't happen after editing or deleting an existing item.
I'm using SS v2.3.7, the 2.3 branch of DOM and SWFUploadField, and the stable release of MultiForm. Here's my code [url]http://pastie.org/887879[/url] and I've attached a screen shot to illustrate the problem.
Any help identifying the source of the problem or a solution is appreciated.
- Access 'Distributor' tab in the main CMS menu (it shows up next to 'Security')
- Click 'Create Distributor' button in the sidebar.
- Fill out fields and click 'Add' button.
- The page appears to reload just fine except that up until now the url has read 'mydomain.com/admin/distributors', now it reads 'mydomain.com/admin/distributors/Distributor/ID/edit' where ID is the DB id of the new item.
- Click either 'Create Distributor' or 'Search' in the sidebar.
- The page reloads looking like the image I linked and the URL changes once again.