Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

continuous integration / cis server

2 Posts   1147 Views

Community Member, 1 Post

30 March 2010 at 8:42am

Hi,

sorry if I'm posting in the wrong category or asking a common question. I'ts my first post here and I couldn't find anything on google or in the forums.

My question in short: Does anyone have an example how to get SilverStripe running with an continuous integration server?

Long story:

I'm trying to use a CIS with SilverStripe.

The first thing i did was setting up CruiseControl with phpUnderContol. Everything went fine but the testing, I couldn't get SimpleTest to work with phpUnderContol and didn't find any tutorial on this either.

Second try was buildbot (good choice, I thought, the Silverstripe guys are using it), but I was failing here, too.

Third try was Hudson, but well... you guessed right, I failed here too.

The thing that breaks my neck always is getting SimpleTest to work.

Does anyone have a sample config file/tut for (preferably ) phpUnderControl or buildbot? Your help would be appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance, 05282

tobych

Community Member, 97 Posts

5 February 2011 at 1:13pm

Did you ever get something working? I'm starting a new project and would like to get Hudson/Jenkins working with SilverStripe.