Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

DateTimeField, Invalid time format

Go to End

10 Posts   7266 Views

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

3 September 2010 at 8:30am

Which browser are you using? I've copypasted your code into a fresh branches/2.4 installation, and the calendar shows up fine when clicking into the field (both for ajax load and when the form appears directly on a subsequent browser refresh). I don't think browser cache should have anything to do with it, but I've disable cache completely during testing just to be sure.

Antti

Community Member, 6 Posts

9 September 2010 at 5:10am

thx for response...
Its not browser issue does same with all browers. IE, FF, Chrome.
And funny thing in this is that this works fine on my local wamp server but not on my customers lamp server.

I did some test without Datefield cause i noticed that dataobject manager module does behave similary. After first load it just dosnt show as it should be (clean mac like title bar with text displaying 0 to 0 of 0)... AND when i try to add new Dataobject it goes to URL in main browser window while popup should appear.

BUT everything ok after refreshing admin site.
Tryed this with clean installation with silverstripe 2.4.1 and dataobject_manager 414.

This is realy weird stuff. Any idea everyone what could tie silverstripe, javascript and server together.

Go to Top