Skip to main content
This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.
- page.ss contains <% include Navigation %>
- I've updated Navigation.ss an re-uploaded it
- But when i look at the source code online the Navigation.ss is still the old version.
- dev/build?flush=all ... dev/build .. or dev/build?flush=1 ... makes no change!
- deleted the Navigation.ss and refreshed the page.. deleted firefox buffer, and you know what. It still shows the menu, but how is this possible, because I deleted it!
Any one know about this?
Doing dev/build?flush=all only builds the database, even with the flush call it will not flush any of the templates. You need to do a ?flush=all on any of your pages.