Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Files and Images Upload

2 Posts   892 Views

jseth

Community Member, 98 Posts

6 May 2010 at 6:27am

Suddenly, when I go to upload a file using Files and Images>Add Files... the file appears to upload, but no matter what the file name is, the files gets named "new file", and doesn't work when linked to. This is a sudden failure of the feature not working, it worked yesterday. Only thing different was that I tried to upgrade to 2.4, but had to regress because the CMS would not open using 2.4. Can anyone enlighten me as to if/why this may corrupt the File and Images section of the CMS?

Bambii7

Community Member, 254 Posts

4 September 2010 at 4:20pm

I'm having a similar issue with ss 2.4.1. Don't know whats causing it

All I've found out is when the FileIframeField tries to submit the file, it seems to return a 301 error
www.mysite.com/admin/EditForm/field/Gallery/item/12/DetailForm/field/Image/EditFileForm returns 301

I've been venting on the thread
http://silverstripe.org/hosting-requirements/show/291336?start=0#post291554#post291554