I have the latest version of Silverstripe installed. I thought I had the ability to drag and drop web pages to change the ordering, but that option doesn't appear to exist. This is a very important need. What is needed for the ability tot drag and drop web pages to change ordering.
Note, I did a search on the forum for this topic but ended up with dozens of unrelated results, so excuse me if I'm asking a question that has been asked beofre, I simply couldn;t find a direct answer in the forums.
1) you must be logged in as an administrator to see this option (your user must be in administrator group)
2) I recommend saving & publishing all the pages after re-ordering them to ensure the live site reflects changes
Thanks for the information. That pointed me in the right direction. I have placed my editors in security groups. What I had to do was:
1. Go to Security
2. Choose the security group
3. Choose the Permissions tab
4. In the Content Permissions section of the Permissions tab I had to enable (check) Change Site Structure
5. Save the changes to the security group
After doing this the editors in the particular security group are now able to drag and drop pages to change page order and structure.
You may want to inform other SilverStripe users of this process to enable changing web page order and structure.