Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

General Questions

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Login problems...

4 Posts   742 Views

JPG

29 July 2010 at 2:13am Community Member, 53 Posts

Am having problems with my login timing out - I login, made an amendment then if I try to get to another page in the admin I get sent to the login page - where do I amend this permission?

Much thanks

prawnstar

29 July 2010 at 9:04am Community Member, 116 Posts

Hi JPG,

I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. The only thing that helped me was to log out, trash my cache and log back in.

The only thing I've been able to figure out is I have a bad habit of hitting the Enter/Return key instead of clicking on the "save" button in the admin panel and this sometimes sends my browser into what I call 'never-never-land', shortly after that I have to log out and log back in.

Hope this helps.

Chris.b

Christy

30 July 2010 at 11:04pm Community Member, 57 Posts

Are you using 2.4.1? Mine keeps asking me to log in as someone else if I want to look at the draft version of another page.

JPG

31 July 2010 at 12:00am (Last edited: 31 July 2010 12:00am), Community Member, 53 Posts

Seems to be okay now but still having to go past index.php (???)

I am using 2.4.1