Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Admin Area Failing To Load

Go to End

3 Posts   1743 Views

w1nk5

Community Member, 25 Posts

24 July 2010 at 10:02am

I receive the following error when trying to access the CMS.

[Warning] Missing argument 2 for CheckboxSetWithExtraField::setValue(), called in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\dea\sapphire\forms\FormField.php on line 78 and defined

Line 237 in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\dea\newsletter\code\CheckboxSetWithExtraField.php

Please help!

w1nk5

Community Member, 25 Posts

24 July 2010 at 10:10am

Apparently it was a page with a bad page type causing the problem. I am able to get into the CMS, however, when I click on the specific page it throws a bunch of errors. Can I change the pagetype or even delete the page from the sitetree via the DB or will this cause problem?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

24 July 2010 at 11:19am

You can change the page type in the database. If you login to your db and view the SiteTree table. Find the page you want to fix and change it back to 'Page' the query would look something like

UPDATE SiteTree SET ClassName = "Page" WHERE ID = $ID

Where ID is the ID of the page you want to fix. You can find the ID by looking at the link to the page in the CMS sitetree on the left.