Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Nasty error on home page only

Go to End

2 Posts   1469 Views

Mitz

Community Member, 10 Posts

20 July 2010 at 11:53am

Edited: 20/07/2010 12:09pm

Hi guys,

Have a nasty error showing up just for the home page I'm working on with Silverstripe. Friendly error just says: website server could not respond to your request: www.fxmed.co.nz/silverstripe/

Other pages within the site working fine, eg. http://www.fxmed.co.nz/silverstripe/nordic-naturals/

Below is the error I get on the home page when I plug in http://www.fxmed.co.nz/silverstripe/?isDev=1.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `SiteTree_Live`.*, `Page_Live`.*, `BlogEntry_Live`.*, `SiteTree_Live`.ID, if(`SiteTree_Live`.ClassName,`SiteTree_Live`.ClassName,'SiteTree') AS RecordClassName FROM `SiteTree_Live` LEFT JOIN `Page_Live` ON `Page_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID LEFT JOIN `BlogEntry_Live` ON `BlogEntry_Live`.ID = `SiteTree_Live`.ID WHERE (ParentID = ) AND (`SiteTree_Live`.ClassName IN ('BlogEntry')) ORDER BY Date DESC LIMIT 4 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (`SiteTree_Live`.ClassName IN ('BlogEntry')) ORDER BY Date DESC LIMIT 4' at line 1
GET /silverstripe/?isDev=1

Mitz

Community Member, 10 Posts

20 July 2010 at 12:10pm

Ignore the above! Fixed now....unbelievable! It was simple as the home page not being properly published through the cms.