Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

General Questions /

General questions about getting started with SilverStripe that don't fit in any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

PHP include_path library

Go to End

3 Posts   1597 Views

web2works

Community Member, 50 Posts

26 September 2010 at 12:36am

Hi is it possible to set the include_path to include one library for multiple silverstripe websites. I'm using Apache on a Debain server.

Thanks Ben

(deleted)

Community Member, 473 Posts

26 September 2010 at 1:01am

If you're talking about multiple silverstripe instances using the same sapphire/cms folders, I managed this using symlinks and either creating a silverstripe-cache folder in each site, or using _ss_environment.php to define a unique TEMP_FOLDER path for each site.

If you're after just generic libraries, you can just set the include path in your _config.php, using something like:

set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR .'/path/to/thirdparty/library');

web2works

Community Member, 50 Posts

26 September 2010 at 10:42pm

Thanks for that. I have set the include path in PHP then put the RewriteRule sapphire folder in the includes ok but I am getting the 404 error from the .htaccess file. Do I need to update this?

Not Found

The requested URL /web2works/sapphire/main.php was not found on this server.