I have two problems:
I. Content Editor is not switching back to the original language.
I've added the code to get my site in multiple languages. It seems to work ok, but in the backend I can not switch back to the original language after translating.
What I do is:
1. Got to the page option "Translation"
2. Create new Translation in "English UK"
3. Translate all content
4. Now I use the language dropdown to go back to the original language
After the site reloads the editor on the right still displays the translated content and on changing I can see in the db that the new language is edited.
I only get the original text by going to "Translate" and selecting the original language in the "Existing Translations".
How can I fix the language dropdown???
II. Editing the URL for a translated page doesn't work correctly
Here's what I do:
1. I go the "Metadata" and edit the URL for the english entry.
2. Go to the frontemd
3. Using the navigation for the translated page gives me a not styled page
"Generated with the default ContentController.ss template"
Why does this happen???
Help would be greatly appreciated.